Dec 23, 2016

That Holiday Sparkle



Happy Christmas Eve Eve, my lovely friends!  Today's will be a quick post because, as I write this, it's 10:40 p.m. and I still need to finish packing for my trip to Missouri tomorrow.  My parents and I are driving to see my sister, brother-in-law and niece for the holiday.

On Christmas Day I don't actually plan to change out of my plaid pajamas.  But do you know what I'll be sporting under my pajama top?  This glittery reindeer top!  I just love that the holidays give you an excuse to wear festive and sparkly things.  But you know what?  Maybe I should always dress festively and sparkly if that's what I want!  Hmm.  Style thoughts to ponder for the new year...



In any case, when Zaful offered me the opportunity to choose a couple more products to review, I couldn't pass up on this Christmasy top!  I purchased my usual size medium and while it fits perfectly in the torso, the arms are a bit tight.  Still wearable but I definitely feel more comfortable with a cardigan on top.  I would recommend sizing up!  It might seem late to order a Christmas top but for the price, you might want to add it to your closet for next year!

As for this year, safe travels if you are plaining, training or automobiling to visit loved ones and have a great start to your holiday weekend!

What I'm Wearing:
Top: Zaful (exact)
Cardigan: Macy's (similar)
Earrings: Gift (similar)
Watch: c/o Shopbop (similar)
Jeans: American Eagle (exact)
Flats: Target (exact)
Save
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment