Dec 12, 2016

My Holiday Home Tour


Joyeux Noël and welcome to my warm and cozy holiday home!  Christmas is absolutely the most wonderful time of the year, in my book, and I love decorating my apartment to make it a festive representation of my style and love for the holidays.

I am so excited to be participating in a blog hop with my friends at The Blended Blog today so that we can share our holiday homes with you!  If you are coming from Andrea's post, welcome!  She is such a sweet and genuine homemaker, I'm sure her decorations are fabulous!



I wanted the feel of my holiday home to be warm and white with pops of bright and festive fun!  A neutral, yarn-inspired wreath will welcome you in and eclectic, brightly colored baubles can be found throughout my apartment.




My new, rose gold tree is definitely the centerpiece of the décor!  As soon as I saw it, I knew that it was absolutely my perfect tree and I am oh so in love with it's feminine sparkle!  A knitted tree skirt and bright wrapping paper add to the colorful ambiance.






A bright pink wooden tree and a mason jar filled with sparkling silver and rose gold balls decorate my desk and dining area.




And we can't forget the stockings!  My grandma lovingly knit colorful stockings for me and my main squeeze, Izzo the cat!




So merci for popping in and sharing the holidays with Izzo and me!  Cheers and Merry Christmas to you and yours!  Now hop on over to admire Sheila's holiday home!



SaveSaveSaveSaveSave
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment