Dec 12, 2016

Bright Holiday Baubles and Religious Christmas Cards

bright holiday baubles

One holiday tradition I enjoy every year is receiving Christmas cards from my loved ones around the world!  But up until this year, I stuck with receiving greetings as opposed to sending them.  Why? Because it seemed that most holiday cards come from families with lots of smiling kiddos as opposed to celebrating single gals.  But no longer!  I've decided that since I, too, live a fun and fulfilled life, I will also be the spreading holiday cheer!



So what kind of Christmas card does a single girl choose?  Something fun, bright and festive, of course!  It was pure serendipity that Paperless Post reached out to me to talk about a few of their Religious Christmas Card possibilities!

Paperless Post offers goods from invitations to cards that you can send via the post office or e-mail! They also partner with trendy stationery designers like Rifle Paper Company to create beautiful and stylish designs.  And if you haven't gotten around to ordering your Christmas cards yet, it's your lucky day!  You could win 1,000 coins (the equivalent of $90) to Paperless Post.  All you have to do to enter is leave a comment below about your favorite memory of 2016 that you would like to include in your Christmas card!

But before we get there, here are a few of my favorite Paperless Post designs!

religious christmas cards


religious christmas cards

I chose colorful cards to match my colorful holiday décor this year!  You can see my full holiday home tour here but for now, check-out a few of my favorite bright holiday baubles.




This giveaway is a partnership with Nakturnal.
Save
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment