Dec 7, 2016

Cozy at Home


An evening blog post!  What's going on around here?!  A crazy, busy life is what's going on!

This is my absolute, favorite time of the year but it is oh so hard to slow down enough to enjoy it, am I right?  So tonight I'm going to kick back and relax with a glass of something bubbly, my cuddly cat and your company!  Because this blog is something that brings happiness to my life and should be enjoyed, even amidst the craziest of schedules.

And tonight's topic should make a relaxing night in just a bit more cozy!  Why, do you ask?  Because the focus of The Blended Blog's Wednesday link-ups this month is Cozy for the Holidays!



For this first Wednesday of the month, I decided to feature a cozy outfit that I would wear while relaxing around the house.  I actually wore this for a small Thanksgiving meal spent with my parents but it would also be perfect for a day of holiday baking or enjoying your favorite Christmas movies.

I know that I've mentioned LuLaRoe bunches of times around here and tonight I'm adding one more shout-out.  This brand has become my go-to for comfy, cozy outfits!  You can find more information about LuLaRoe here!

For this post, I'm wearing a pair of LuLaRoe's super-soft leggings and one of their Irma tunics.  In terms of sizing, I typically wear size 8 pants and the One Size leggings are a perfect fit.  Definitely size-down in the drapey Irma, though.  I normally wear a medium but can take a small (or even an extra small) in this top!

A chunky cardigan and fuzzy Ugg boots made for the perfect cozy outfit to enjoy family time and a quick visit to Michigan's main Christmas tree!  Did you know that my parents live just blocks from the capital?





What I'm Wearing:
Leggings: LuLaRoe
Irma Tunic: LuLaRoe
Cardigan: LOFT Outlet (similar, similar)
Uggs: Gift (exact)

And while you're here, don't forget to link-up your favorite December Cozy look below!






SaveSaveSaveSaveSave
Save
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment