Mar 20, 2017
Spring Bucket List
Happy Monday, loves! I have a different kind of post for you today. There are no outfit photos involved! You see, my sweet blogging friend, Leslie, proposed the idea of writing a Spring Bucket List and, because I'm to-do list obsessed and so ready for spring, I knew that I had to join her!
Here are the things I'm set on doing to make springtime a little bit sweeter:
1. Buy fresh flowers for my apartment.
2. Watch a Lansing Lugnuts (the local baseball team) game.
3. Read a cup of coffee or a glass of wine on an outdoor patio.
4. Go on a weekend getaway.
5. Read a book in the courtyard of my apartment complex.
6. Try a meal ingredients delivery service.
7. Find a new hiking destination for #ourmonthlyhike with my best friend, Nicole.
8. Purge my closet of clothes I no longer love.
9. Buy a pair of fun sneakers for the warmer weather.
10. Experiment with a more advanced yoga class.
What's on your to-do list for the new season? Do any of ours match?
If you are looking for more springtime inspiration, check-out the Spring Bucket Lists from several amazing bloggers:
Leslie of Once Upon A Time and Happily Ever After
Michael of Out and Back
Danielle of Family.Love.Inspiration
Tamara of My Retirement Project
Ashley of Perks and Ponder