Mar 16, 2017

Tulle


I think it was the very first time I watched the opening credits of Sex and the City that I realized how feminine, romantic and fun a tulle skirt can be!  In this outfit, I feel like the best possible combination of Carrie Bradshaw, a princess and a ballerina.



I'm so grateful to have received this skirt from Zaful and happy that my friend, Carrie, picked it out for me!  (Carrie, how did you know about my decade-long dream of wearing a tulle skirt?!)  I was a little bit nervous about the "one size fits all" sizing of the skirt but am pleasantly surprised by the fit.  It is definitely a pretty and comfortable length!  The elastic waistband is a tad on the tight side but not unwearable.  (I'm normally a medium for reference).


As much as I love tulle, this skirt is a bit much for everyday life.  So I decided to style it for a winter (because brrrr) date night look!  I'm excited to bring the skirt back out when the weather warms up!
Save
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment