Jun 30, 2017

Blogging Besties: Wedge Heels


The Blogging Besties series is the brain child of Alex @ The Cheerful Closet and Whitney @ Whitney à la Mode. In 2015, the series expanded to include yours truly @ My Closet Catalogue and Selah @ A Bibliophile's Style. It's based on the idea of "take one, pass it on," but we're passing on an element from another blogger's outfit. It's a fun challenge that inspires us to be creative!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings! Last week, Maricel showed off a wonderful printed dress that she made herself (which never ceases to amaze me!) I love her retro look and how she incorporates those elements into modern outfits.


For my turn, I chose to pass on "wedge heels." Wedges are my heel of choice for the obvious reason of comfort. But I also love the quirky vibe a nice suede wedge adds to an outfit rather than a normal heel. They make me feel very cute and put together!

Here, I styled my classic black wedge heels with a black blazer, white striped top, and maroon everything else! I love a matchy-matchy look like this; it makes my brain happy to pick out items in the same color and pair them together! 



Tee: Target (similarsimilarsimilar)
Blazer: Target (similarsimilarsimilar)
Skirt: Clothes Mentor (similarsimilarsimilar)
Necklace: Clothes Mentor (similarsimilarsimilar)
Wedges: Payless (similarsimilarsimilar)

Next week, Whitney can choose from the following elements: maroon, a statement necklace, a blazer, or a favorite outfit formula!
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment