Jan 2, 2019

Currently: January 2019



choosing: a wedding gown!  I went dress shopping at BHLDN in Chicago last month and I may have found the one!  I have another bridal gown shopping date on Saturday with my mom and best friend, Nicole, to make sure there isn't a better dress out there for me.  I plan to make my decision this weekend!

tidying: umm, everything!  A busy fall of Michigan State football games seemed to flow directly into a crazy holiday schedule, and our house reflects the chaos.  I'm ready for a slower season so that Justin and I can get everything back in order.  Further, we're looking to really clean-out our office and to convert our basement into a guest bedroom.  Lots of fun and organizing to be had! (Photo credit)

resolving: to eat healthier and get back to running.  I know these seem like cliché resolutions, but for me, these are goals that follow the holidays pretty naturally.  Christmas food is delicious but I'm so over stuffing my face and am ready to get back to healthier eating.  Plus, I'm going to start training for the half marathon (!!!) I'm running in May.

exploring: wedding invitation options.  Now that we have less than a year until we say "I do," it's time for Justin and I to start actually making decisions about wedding details.  Our first step is to pick stationery.  We are looking forward to meeting with Katie Makes for some custom paper goods ideas!

refreshing: my reading list.  With a slower January, I'm looking forward to having more time for books.  What was the best book you read in 2018?  I'll add it to my Goodread's list!  (Photo credit goes to one of my favorite bookstagram accounts).

Linking-up with Anne.
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment