Jan 11, 2019

J'adore 1.11.18- Aerie Try-On Edition


Welcome to J'adore, my weekly space for sharing what makes me happy lately.  This week I'm doing things a little differently.  You see, yesterday I had some American Eagle/Aerie reward money to spend, so I popped-over to the mall after work for a little try-on session.  Here are three of the softest sweaters that I fell in love with and want to share with you!



After all of the yellows and oranges of the fall then the reds and greens of the holidays, I'm ready for some fresh colors in January  The beautiful fuschia color of this sweater caught my eye immediately!  I don't typically think of a ribbed knit as being soft, but this one is!  It fits true to size (I'm wearing a medium) if you are going for an over-sized look.



Now this is the sweater I was looking for when I headed to Aerie.  The color and little bobbles on front drew me in.  Unfortunately, it's rather see-through.  I know myself and I won't wear a tank top underneath so this sweater did not come home with me.  But if you're willing to layer, this is a beauty!  This is my typical size medium.



Ladies and gentlemen (if there are any gentlemen who read this blog), here is the sweater that I will be wearing for the next three months!  Yep!  This is the one that came home from me.  My typical medium fits super slouchy, which I love and the knit is so so soft!

A couple of final thoughts.  All of these sweaters are machine washable (I don't know about you, but I'm trying to be more conscious of picking garments that will be easy to care for).  Also, it seems that all American Eagle sweaters are on sale right now.  Happy shopping and happy Friday, friends!
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment