Jan 7, 2019

Wedding Planning: Engagement Photos

I am just so excited to share this post with you!  In December, Justin and I took engagement pictures with the lovely Abby Fox Photography.  The morning of our photos, we woke-up to a blanket of freshly fallen snow -- the perfect backdrop for our Christmas tree farm setting.

I couldn't be more pleased with our pictures.  Everything is just perfect, from Justin's handsome smile, to the outfits we chose and our time spent with Abby.  I think the pictures are magical!





For our first outfits, I wanted something a bit glamorous.  I have actually owned this sequined dress for about five years but I had never worn it before.  I loved it so much that I wanted to save it for something special.  I had already decided to debut it for our rehearsal dinner but thought that it's so beautiful, I might as well wear it for the dinner and our engagement pictures!





I wanted a more "everyday" look for our second outfits at the Christmas tree farm.  We each picked a couple of our favorite sweaters to choose from when we realized that these are the exact outfits we wore on our first date!  That made these looks the obvious choice.





Call us crazy cat people, but Izzo and Hemi are an important part of our family and we wanted them to be in a few of our engagement pictures.  That kind of sparked the idea of doing some cozy, Christmas pajama photos.





I couldn't finish this post without a few pictures of this sparkler!  The second photo includes a my Great Grandma Winnie's engagement ring box that just used when he proposed.  And I just adore the pictures of the ring with the original due in my life, Izzo!

Again, I just couldn't love these pictures more!  If you are in the West Michigan area, I highly recommend Abby Fox Photography.  We can't wait for her to take our wedding pictures!

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment