Mar 1, 2016

What I Love About Shopbop

If you click the links in my blog posts, you may have noticed that I've been working with Shopbop for the last couple of months.  If perusing personal style blogs is your hobby, you are probably familiar with Shopbop.  If you haven't heard of it before, let me get you started!

Shopbop, to me, is a cross between a style magazine and a clothing search engine.  The website features some of the hottest fashion designers and brands.  If you are curious about the season's "in" looks, you can head to their Trend Boutique where you can currently find 2016's Top Spring Trends.  On top of providing you with the latest in fashion inspiration, you can also use Shopbop to search for the missing pieces in your closet.  For example, need a pair of pink shoes?  Type "pink shoes" into the search bar and voilà, lots to choose from!  By the way, I didn't know I needed a pair of pink espadrilles until doing this search.  Check them out and let me know what you think!

Another great thing about Shopbop is they only carry really nice, quality brands.  Granted, many of the pieces cost more than I am able to pay.  But as I approach the big 3-0, I am acknowledging the merit in purchasing quality, classic pieces on which to build my wardrobe.  As a teacher, I won't ever be able to purchase my entire wardrobe from Shopbop but I can buy the staples!

Have I convinced you to visit Shopbop yet?  Well I'm not quite done, I have some good news!  They have a big sale starting today!  If you have been thinking about investing in a quality item for you closet, now would be the time.


I have been planning to use my Shopbop credits to purchase a nice watch!  I have especially been loving Kate Spade's watch collection but I need help deciding which one to buy.  Here are a few of my favorites.  Leave a comment below and let me know which one you like best!


Before you dive into the sale, make sure to check-out the details and exclusions!

Have you ever shopped with Shopbop before?  What would you like to purchase from the sale?  And don't forget to help me choose a watch!


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment