Jun 1, 2018

J'adore 6.1.18


Welcome to J'adore, my weekly space for sharing what makes me happy lately!

Well, friends, I'm still riding the high of the absolute best Memorial weekend ever!  If you follow me on Instagram, you may have noticed that something exciting happened on Friday.  If not, I'll be sharing my big news on the blog soon!  But for now, here's what I'm into this week:

1.  Cloud Paint by Glossier.  Y'all, I finally figured-out how to wear blush!  I'm terrible at applying powder blush and, up until this week, was even worse at cream blush.  Then my sister introduced me to this stuff.  I don't know how Glossier did it, but you can't mess this up.  I purchased Beam which is less orange-y in person and makes me look nice and sun kissed!

2.  Neckerchiefs.  I don't know about you, but I find summer clothes to be way less inspiring than fall and winter clothes.  I rely so much on layers to create interesting looks.  So I'm loving all of the beautiful neckerchiefs that are popping-up this season.  You can do so much with them without making yourself feel hotter.  Lauren did a great post on all of the ways you can wear a these small scarves.  Another plus is that neckerchiefs are fairly inexpensive.  I've already purchased a few: a pretty floral, stars and stripes, black and white, and chambray.  I'm even wearing one tied in my ponytail today!

3.  Bubly. I posted a picture of my Mango Bubly to my Instastories on Friday and got a few questions about the flavored sparkling water.  They are delicious!  We purchased this variety pack to try all eight flavors and I would highly recommend it.  I'll probably exclusively order the variety pack so that I have different kinds to choose from.
SaveSaveSaveSaveSave
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment