Jan 4, 2019

J'adore 1.4.19


Welcome to J'adore, my weekly space for sharing what makes me happy lately.

1.  Our Wedding Website: A couple of Sundays ago, I spent about five hours (yes, five hours) working on our wedding website.  The most time-consuming part was our page of Grand Rapids recommendations for our guests.  Despite the time spent working on the website, I had a lot of fun doing it and I'm really happy with how it's turned-out!

2.  Drinkwell Mini Pet Fountain: For Christmas, Justin and I bought this drinking fountain for Hemi and Izzo.  Izzo loves to have his water bowl refreshed so this constantly refreshing fountain is perfect.  It also has filters to trap the cat fur that inevitably ends-up floating in a regular bowl.  It might make Justin and me happier than it does the cats!

3.  Land's End Winter Coat: I purchased a new everyday coat last week after a careful search for exactly what I wanted, and I absolutely love it!  Unfortunately, the pretty green color I ordered is sold-out but there are still a couple of colors available.  The coat is super warm and super comfortable.  I recommend sizing-up for a roomier, I-can-fit-a-sweater-underneath fit.  
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment