Jul 1, 2015

Create28: My Favorite Go-To Summer Look

Happy first day of July, you guys!  With the school year an ever distant memory and Independence Day right around the corner, I truly feel that we are in the throws of summer!  And it's time to start Create28: Lovely Summer Looks!  First up: My Favorite Go-To Summer Look!

Given the ever-soaring temperatures, I know that I have been sporting my go-to summer look bunches already.  What is my signature summer ensemble, you ask?  More often than not, you'll find me in a jersey maxi dress, a denim vest and a pair of wedges!



In my opinion, there isn't anything more comfortable than a stretchy, flowing maxi dress!  And comfort is key when it's so darn hot outside, amiright?  Sometimes it can be hard (at least for me) to find maxi dresses with the right proportions to be flattering, but for the last two summers I've found this style maxi at the Banana Republic Outlet.  I've already purchased it in three prints and I'm hoping to find more this summer.  When you find something that works, go all out, I say!

All the BR Outlet Maxis (original post, original post)

Another summer staple that I added to my closet last summer is my denim vest!  Sometimes you want a little extra interest to add to a dress and this piece works perfectly when it's too hot to add a jacket or a cardigan.  I can't even tell you how frequently I wear mine!

For more go-to summer look inspiration, head over to Carrie and Casey's blogs to see what they are wearing today!  We've also created a Pinterest board featuring even more ideas.

Follow A Little Bit of Cheer's board Summer Go-To Looks on Pinterest.

And we want to see what you're wearing, too!  Post your looks on Instagram using #Create28SummerLooks.  We will also be hosting a link-up for your whole week's worth of outfits each Monday.  Come on, join in the fun!  Tomorrow's prompt: Graphic Tee Look!



What I'm Wearing:
Dress: Banana Republic Outlet (similar, similar)
Vest: Old Navy (exact)
Necklace: Kendra Scott c/o Rocks Box (exact)
Wedges: DSW (similar)
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment