Mar 18, 2016

Blogging Besties: Polka Dots


Blogging Besties is a weekly series featuring Whitney of Whitney à la mode, Alex of Undergraduate Style, Maricel of ::My Closet Catalogue:: and Selah of A Bibliophile's Style.  Each week, one of the bloggers will choose one component from the previous week's outfit to pass on in a brand new look.  This "take one, pass it on" challenge is an inspiration to stretch your closet and your imagination!


Last week, Whitney wore a lovely casual look with a polka dot shirt layered underneath. I'm fairly sure I have the exact same blouse! Although I did choose to pass on polka dots, I used a different polka dot piece in my closet. I styled this polka-dot shirtdress with black, green, and maroon accents for a layered winter look.



Dress: LOFT, thrifted via Plato's Closet (similarsimilarsimilar)
Cardigan: J.Crew Factory (exactsimilarsimilar)
Belt: Old Navy (similarsimilarsimilar)
Hat: Nordstrom (exactsimilarsimilar)
Wedges: thrifted via Savers (similarsimilarsimilar)

For next week, Maricel can choose to pass on a shirtdress, layers, a statement belt, wedges, or a hat! 
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment