Apr 11, 2016

Diner Cool + Link-Up

You guys, this is my 400th post!  Whoa!  It sure has been a fun journey so far.  Here's to the next 400!  Anyways...

I always admire personal style bloggers who seem to find the coolest backgrounds for outfit photos!  I'm lucky to live in an apartment complex with old brick buildings that make for pretty backdrops, but I'm always excited when I find a new location for pictures!


I (re)found a fun photo shoot spot during Spring Break last week!  I spent the week with my boyfriend in St Joseph, Michigan (my hometown) and had been craving a milkshake for several days.    I remembered a restaurant called Roxy's that I haven't been to since I was in high school!  Roxy's is a 50s style diner with delicious burgers, fries, and of course, milkshakes!  We had such a fun afternoon date and we got to take some really fun pictures!


A colorful and comfy graphic sweatshirt, my stretchiest skinny jeans and a pair of Converse made for a fun getup...perfect for an afternoon at a diner.  And by the way, I can't stop, won't stop with this new jacket of mine!  I'm finding that the bright, spring color adds the perfect pop to so many outfits!



And yes, I finally got that milkshake!


What I'm Wearing:
Sweatshirt: Washington D.C. Boutique (similar, similar)
Jeans: American Eagle (exact)
Jacket: Gap (exact)
Converse: DSW (exact)

And now it's time for that weekly Lovely à la Mode Link-up!





Hosted by :
Carrie/A Lovely Little Wardrobe : Bloglovin/Facebook/Instagram
Whitney/Whitney à La Mode : Bloglovin/Instagram

Each week we choose a favorite...check out Carrie's blog to see if she's chosen you! Here was my favorite this week:


I'm beginning to feel convinced that I should try the off-the-shoulder trend this spring and Andrea from Living on Cloud Nine's look is doing much of that convincing!


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment