Aug 26, 2016

Blogging Besties: Blue and Green


Blogging Besties is a weekly series featuring Whitney of Whitney à la mode, Alex of The Cheerful Closet, Maricel of ::My Closet Catelogue:: and Selah of A Bibliophile's Style.  Each week, one of the bloggers will choose one component from the previous week's outfit to pass on in a brand new look.  This "take one, pass it on" challenge is an inspiration to stretch your closet and your imagination!

I just love this skirt every time Selah wears it!  I really like the creative silhouette she created with the boxy eyelet top, and don't even get me started on kitten heals!


While the book lover in me really wanted to go with the prompt to "show us your shelves," fate struck and I ultimately choose to feature "blue and green."


You see, earlier this week my mom, niece and sister raided my closet for a Styled by Someone Else post.  When my sister created an outfit, she just so happened to put together a blue and green ensemble without even knowing my Blogging Besties prompts!





Please forgive the wrinkly skirt as we had just spent the afternoon playing around in my closet.  It was so much fun to have my favorite girls choose outfits for me since they picked things I wouldn't have thought of myself.  This top is a little bit more form-fitting than I usually go for but my sister convinced me I could rock it!  What do you think, a good date night look maybe?

Alright, Alex my darling, here are your prompts for next week: styled by someone else, form-fitting, lace-up or a classic white top!

What I'm Wearing:
Tank: Old Navy (exact)
Skirt: Banana Republic (similar)
Necklace: Stella & Dot (exact)
Shoes: Modcloth (exact)

Where I'm linking-up!
SaveSaveSave
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment