Aug 12, 2016

Blogging Besties :: White


Blogging Besties is a weekly series featuring Whitney of Whitney à la mode, Alex of The Cheerful Closet, Maricel of ::My Closet Catalogue:: and Selah of A Bibliophile’s Style. Each week, one of the bloggers will choose one component from the previous week’s outfit to pass on in a brand new look. This “take one, pass it on” challenge is an inspiration to stretch your closet and your imagination!

Last week, Alex looked positively nautical in her jaunty ensemble:

c73f0-twirly-003

This week is brought to you by: “bright white, cardigan, pastel necklace". And for your viewing pleasure, I give you: bright white.

picstitch(3)
   
 If this pic looks vaguely familiar, it's because I'm cheating and re-using photos from this blog post. Now, I don't normally condone cheating, but this time it was necessary. My son had lost my tripod extension a while back and I'd been borrowing my daughter's selfie stick attachment for the tripod. Well, a couple days ago, she broke the attachment and now I have no way to do photo shoots until my replacement doo-dad arrives from Amazon. I suppose I could take selfies with a mirror, but I just don't have the selfie mirror mojo that Selah has - I can never pose just right to get the top half of my outfit in the shot. Not as good as this anyway:

picstitch(1)
   
So, it's Throwback MCC with my all-white outfit. Enjoy! (And I promise a new look when my turn comes rolling around again next month!)

picstitch(2)
 
 For Selah’s turn next week, I challenge her to the following: summer, sandals, or a throwback look. Vive le vendredi!  

:: Just the facts, ma’am :: Dress – Maggy London Necklace – francesca’s Wedges – eBay
:: Scream it from the top of your lungs :: Come Fly With Me by Frank Sinatra and Count Basie
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment