Aug 5, 2016

Blogging Besties: Navy


Blogging Besties is a weekly series featuring Whitney of Whitney à la mode, Alex of Undergraduate Style, Maricel of ::My Closet Catelogue:: and Selah of A Bibliophile's Style.  Each week, one of the bloggers will choose one component from the previous week's outfit to pass on in a brand new look.  This "take one, pass it on" challenge is an inspiration to stretch your closet and your imagination!



Last week, Whitney looked positively spectacular in navy and white! I just love the print and fun details of that top. I decided to take my own spin on navy (and white) when I styled this white dress with a navy cardigan. I finished off the look with canvas wedgenude flat







Dress: TJ Maxx (similarsimilarsimilar)
Cardigan: J. Crew Factory (exactsimilarsimilar)
Necklace: thrifted via Plato's Closet (similarsimilarsimilar)
Flats: Target (similarsimilarsimilar)

Next week, Maricel can choose from the following: bright white, cardigan, pastel necklace!

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment