Aug 23, 2016

Styled by Someone Else

Happy Tuesday, loves!  I'm currently savoring my last week of freedom before heading back to school for teacher meetings on Monday.  Although our first football game is this week, so coaching season is already in full swing (I coach cheerleading, not football if you were confused for a second).

So I took a little break from being a style blogger today...but I still have pictures to show you!  How does that work, you ask?  I invited my mom, sister and niece into my closet to create some new outfits for the Styled by Someone Else series with The Blended Blog!

Let's start with the outfit that my mom created!


My mom was so thoughtful in helping me with this post!  She read up on current trends online and kept her eyes peeled for fun street style inspiration.  When she came over, she was envisioning cowgirl boots, a shorter skirt and a long cardigan.  My closet didn't yield the exact pieces she had in mind so she used her inspiration and some fun color combinations to create this outfit!  You guys, I love this outfit!  I can't wait for the weather to cool off so I can wear it!


My second outfit today was the creation of my 18-month-old niece, Eloise!  Didn't she nail it?!  You may be wondering how an almost-toddler put an outfit together so well.  First of all, she's a style prodigy.  Secondly, she did have some help.  While my mom was picking out her outfit, Eloise started carrying these shoes (that actually belong to my mom) around my apartment.  This was clearly a sign that she wanted me to wear them.  From there, my mom chose two outfits that went with the shoes.  We held them up for Eloise and I wore the one that she ran to first!  I liked this outfit so well that I kept it on for an evening of cocktails at the local art museum.

As for my sister's creation, you will have to wait to see it on Friday!  Without knowing it, Kayla put together an outfit that worked perfectly for my upcoming Blogging Besties prompt!  I decided it would be fun to extend the "styled by someone else" fun all week!

Eloise and Izzo get in on the styling action!

I am the luckiest to have these three in my life <3

Where I'm linking-up!
SaveSaveSaveSaveSave
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment