Sep 21, 2016

What I Wore in Nashville

Wow!  I'm posting awfully late...in two different ways.  First of all, I should have had this post done this morning, but here we are.  Also, I took these pictures in July.  Blogger friends, do you ever take pictures with the intent to post soon and then find yourself two months later with unused photos?  Oh well!  Better late than never, right?


This summer I got to spend a week at my sister and brother-in-law's home watching my niece while they were on vacation.  They live just outside of Nashville so my mom and I had a "grandma and aunt's night out" on the town in Music City!

I wanted to dress the part so I knew I had to wear my cowgirl boots (plus they don't get a lot of wear during normal life).  I kept the rest of the look simple with a sleeveless chambray dress and a cognac purse.


If you find yourself in Nashville, I would highly recommend a meal at The Listening Room!  You enjoy delicious southern food while experiencing an intimate concert with up-and-coming country artists!




After dinner my mom and I wandered up and down Broadway, popping into the various honkey tonks as we went.  We really enjoyed all of the talent that Nashville has to offer.  The live music in every single bar was spectacular!



Speaking of country music, have you seen the Forever Country video yet?  It's an amazing collaboration from so many iconic performers!

And while you're here, don't forget to link-up for The Blended Blog's What I Wore series!







Save
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment