Sep 16, 2016

Blogging Besties: Layered


The Blogging Besties series is the brain child of Alex @ The Cheerful Closet and Whitney @ Whitney à la Mode. In 2015 the series expanded to include Maricel @ My Closet Catelogue and me, Selah @ A Bibliophile's Style. It's based on the idea of "take one, pass it on," but we're passing on an element from another blogger's outfit. It's a fun challenge that inspires us to be creative!

Last week, Maricel showed off her sewing skills with this amazing book print skirt:

The prompts she gave me were "a midi skirt, a silky top, or something layered."

The calendar says September, but it's still 95 degrees and humid in the Southeast, so I'm going to show off some Summer "layering" - in the form of a double layered blouse, consisting of lace and georgette. I paired this ultra feminine blouse with brand new boyfriend jeans and old kitten heels.
image

image

Next week, I challenge Whitney with: masculine and feminine, old and new, lace, and aqua.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment