Sep 28, 2016

What I Wore with My Pink Converse

Hey, y'all!  I'm back with the third and last post in my mini-series featuring one of my favorite pairs of shoes, my pink Converse!  If you missed it, here's where you can catch days one and two.




You're probably sick of hearing me tell you that these shoes work perfectly with neutrals, but they do!  Today, I'm totally recommending that you pair your sneaks with stripes!  It doesn't necessarily have to be a striped dress, either.  I'm looking forward to wearing these shoes with skinnies and a striped top now that the weather is getting a bit cooler.


So as a quick review, a pop-of-color pair of Converse looks great with solid neutral dresses, denim layers, chambray and stripes!  Do you own a pair of colored Converse?  How do you wear them?


And don't forget that today is is part of the What I Wore Series with The Blended Blog!  Don't forget to link-up below!






What I'm Wearing:
Dress: Old Navy (similar, similar)
Converse: DSW (exact)

SaveSave
SaveSave

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment