Sep 22, 2014

Finally Blogged


You guys, I took these pictures months ago (as evidenced by my longer hair and bangs).  The only excuse I have for not posting them sooner is that I was just more excited about other outfits.  I don't know why, though, because I like how simple and comfy this one was.

I mentioned in my last post that when transitioning to another season, you can either cover-up on the bottom and wear something lighter on top or you can throw on a pair of shorts but wear a shirt with sleeves.  Well, the outfit in my previous post and this ensemble might be the only two times I've tried the latter of the two options.  So, by giving you this tip twice in a row, I'm really trying to remind myself that this is a great option to add variety to my wardrobe.




What I'm Wearing:
Shirt: Old Navy (similar, similar)
Shorts: Old Navy (exact)
Shoes: DSW (similar, similar)

Linking-Up:
DC in Style- Monday Bloom
Fizz and Frosting- Mix It Mondays
I Do DeClaire- Confident Twosdays
The Modern Austen- Sunday Best
Style Elixir- Style Sessions
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment