Nov 9, 2014

Casual Teacher Style


I wore this outfit last week on Tuesday for a teacher in-service day.  I enjoy these days for a number of reasons.  For one, we usually get to sleep-in a tiny bit because our meetings start later than the typical school day.  It's also nice to have a change of pace every once in awhile.  Obviously I enjoy spending my days with students (or else I wouldn't have become a teacher), but a quiet day spent in meetings feels good from time to time.  Finally, I like that I get to dress down in jeans with a cute top!  We are typically allowed to wear jeans on Fridays but only if we wear a shirt that supports or school or a college (in order to encourage our kids to continue their education beyond high school).  I have certain tops that I only like to wear jeans and it feels good to get to pull them out of the closet every once in awhile!



Do you have tops that you only like to wear with jeans or is your wardrobe fully mixable?

What I'm Wearing:
Top: LOFT (similar, similar)
Vest: Eddie Bauer (similar, similar)
Jeans: American Eagle (exact)
Booties: Old Navy (similar, similar)

Linking-Up:
DC In Style- Monday Bloom
Fizz and Frosting- Mix It Mondays
I Do DeClaire- Confident Tuesdays
The Modern Austen- Sunday Best
Style Elixir- Style Sessions
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment