Feb 20, 2015

Blogging Besties: Cargo Vest

It's Friday, and (spoiler alert) as my t-shirt states, "Life is Great!"  Alex looked cool and casual in her ensemble from last week!  


On Wednesday I enjoyed a relaxing snow day by having lunch with some of my teacher friends.  For this outing, I chose to pass on a cargo vest from Alex's look to create a warm, layered and comfy outfit.


I purchased this purple-hued vest about a year and half ago and it is still one of my favorite wardrobe pieces.  Cargo vests can be so versatile and I love that mine is a slightly unconventional and feminine color.  To add a little extra warmth, I decided to go for a monochromatic look with a purply-taupe cardigan over a Mitten State graphic tee.


What are you going to pass on next week?  here are your choices: skinny jeans, a graphic tee, a cargo vest, a cozy cardigan, winter boots or a monochromatic style.  I can't wait to see your creations!

What I'm Wearing:
T-Shirt: Smitten Design Studios (similar)
Cardigan: LOFT (similar, similar)
Vest: Eddie Bauer (similar, similar)
Jeans: American Eagle (exact)
Boots: Uggs (exact)

Linking-Up:
The Brandied Pair and Style Honestly- Fab Five Friday
Rachel the Hat- Passion 4 Fashion


Featured On:

Let's see what you passed on from Alex's look last week!
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment