Jan 20, 2016

Rose Quartz January

Good morning, friends!  Welcome to the first monthly edition of my new series about how to wear Rose Quartz throughout the year!



For me, January is the month for simplicity.  Don't get me wrong, I love the glitz, the decadent food and the excitement of the holidays.  But by the time January rolls around, I'm ready to take a step back.  It's the time to clear my busy weekend schedule to snuggle under a blanket with a book, the time to start eating healthy foods again, and it's also the time that I reach for simple yet put together outfits.



In my quest for simplicity, I like choosing a pretty blouse that will do all the talking.  If you wear a top with enough detail, you don't need lots of accessories to complete your look.  I love the blush pink and gold brocade on the back of this shirt as well as the pretty ruffle and buttons on the front.



Because this blouse is pretty enough to stand on it's own, a pair of comfy skinny jeans and metallic flats easily complete this look.

So this January, choose a simple outfit!  Find a top with Rose Quartz detailing and let it be the focal point of your ensemble!


What I'm Wearing:
Blush Top: Anthropologie (option, option)
Jeans: American Eagle (exact)
Flats: DSW (similar, similar)

Where I'm linking-up!
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment