Aug 10, 2016

Summer Favorites with Pearl & Clasp


I am back with another installment of the Pick, Pair, Share Summer Style Series with The Blended Blog!  Today I'm featuring orange + lace + a skirt.  I definitely wouldn't have thought to put this outfit together without the help of the graphic below so I'm finding this series to be really helpful in stretching my closet this summer!



What have you been picking, pairing and sharing?  Make sure to link-up below or post your looks on Instagram!  But before we get there, I want to talk about a few of my favorite summer style items.

First of all, if you don't own a denim vest, please go buy one now!  It's so nice to make an outfit more interesting by layering without having to add sleeves.



My second summer favorite (or really just a favorite in general) are pearl earrings.  If you've been stopping by for awhile, you may have noticed that I wear my oversized (faux) pearl earrings all of the time.  Well, I have bad news.  One of them broke!  I am in the process of seeing if it can be salvaged (you guys, I LOVE these earrings) but in the meantime, serendipity struck!  TBB connected me with the ultimate pearl company, Pearl & Clasp!

Pearl & Clasp graciously sent me a beautiful pair of black freshwater pearl earrings.  These studs are so very pretty and iridescent.  I had a difficult time capturing their varied colors in my photos!  I just know that these will be staple earrings for me because they are classic yet stunning.  These same earrings come in white and pink as well, but Pearl & Clasp sells other pretty pearl pieces, too.   They even have a whole section of real pearl bridal pieces.   Please stop by and visit P&C and let me know what pearl pieces you're coveting!

The other cool service that Pearl & Clasp offers is pearl restringing.  Do you have an heirloom string of pearls that are in need of a little love?  P&C will put them back together for you!  I will have to tuck this bit of information in the pocket of my denim vest in case I need it someday!


Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to link-up with TBB below!



SaveSaveSaveSave
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment