Sep 23, 2016

Blogging Besties: Old and New


Blogging Besties is a weekly series featuring Whitney of Whitney à la mode, Alex of The Cheerful Closet, Maricel of ::My Closet Catelogue:: and Selah of A Bibliophile's Style.  Each week, one of the bloggers will choose one component from the previous week's outfit to pass on in a brand new look.  This "take one, pass it on" challenge is an inspiration to stretch your closet and your imagination!

Last week Selah was the queen of interesting pairings: masculine with feminine and old with new.


I admit I was in a bit of a bind getting this post done so I wasn't as creative as I would have liked with Selah's prompts.  I wanted to attempt mixing masculine and feminine but I ultimately decided to go with "old and new!"

I'm wearing the absolute newest piece in my closet, this fun baseball style tee from LuLaRoe.  Have you tried LuLaRoe yet?  I'm totally addicted! I will be doing a fun post about the company soon complete with a giveaway.  Make sure you stay tuned!  Anyways, I paired my new top with my favorite, old jeans.  They are so old, in fact, that they need to be replaced soon!


So I have a good reason for working on this post at the last minute.  It's Homecoming week in my district.  Along with teaching, I have so many commitments as cheer coach that my head is spinning! At least we get fun dress-up days to lighten the mood!  I wore this outfit for Hawaiian Day!

So Alex, your prompts for next week are: a raglan tee, Hawaiian, Converse or your oldest jeans!
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment