Sep 27, 2016

Rose Quartz Converse

Hey, friends!  I'm back today with my second post in my Pink Converse Mini-Series!  Yesterday I let the shoes shine when paired with a neutral dress and denim.  Today I'm still sticking with neutrals by wearing the sneakers with a simple, chambray dress!



This seems like a warm-weather outfit but could transition easily into the fall with a long-sleeved chambray dress or a chunky cardigan!

And do you remember my monthly Rose Quartz Series?  I totally dropped the ball in August but considering these shoes are pretty darn close to Rose Quartz and that I'm posting three outfits in a row featuring these shoes, will you forgive me (although you probably didn't notice that I forgot in the first place)?


What I'm Wearing:
Dress: Amazin (exact)
Shoes: DSW (exact)



SaveSaveSaveSaveSave
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment