May 9, 2018

Favorite Tee


Today I'm linking-up with The Blended Blog for our weekly style post and the theme du jour is favorite tees.  I had trouble narrowing-down this topic because I have so many different kinds of favorite tees: graphic tees, comfy bum-around-the-house tees, Michigan State tees...the list goes on!

But when it comes to actually getting dressed (and I'm not talking about leggings and my latest 5k t-shirt), my favorite kinds of tees are easy to throw-on but have a little something special happening.  Take this top, for example.  The neutral color makes it simple to pair and it is so comfortable!  But the little twist at the bottom makes it look like I put in some effort when I really didn't, perfect!

I received this top in my spring Trunk Club (review here).  It comes in several different colors (I think I need that pink one) and has a great weight to it.  If you're looking for a basic piece but elevated, this is it!



And while we're on the topic of Trunk Club, my stylist sent this adorable pair of mules that I receive so many compliments on every time I wear them!  Seriously, get yourself a pair!

And while I'm being so bossy, make sure you link-up your favorite look this week below!

What I'm Wearing:
Top: Nordstrom (exact)
Necklace: Gift (similar)
Purse: Old Navy (exact)
Jeans: American Eagle (exact)
Mules: Nordstrom (exact)




Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment