May 28, 2018

Thirty-Two


Today is my thirty-second birthday and I'm celebrating in the best possible way!  I've spent the weekend running my first 10k, eating delicious food and sampling countless types of wine, beer and cider in Traverse City, Michigan.  If that doesn't sound delightful enough, I get to do all of this with three of my favorite people-- my mom, dad and boyfriend!



This birthday is an interesting one as I'm wrapping-up my teaching career, something that I've worked hard at for the last ten years.  I don't yet know which path my career will take from here but I'm feeling faithful that the right job is on the horizon...and I'm excited to find-out what it is!




Despite my career uncertainty, I am in a really good life place right now!  As always, I have the best friends and family.  My boyfriend and I continue to build a home together (with our two cats).  I'm excited to be an official resident of Grand Rapids.  And I'm feeling happy and healthy!  Now that's something to celebrate!



What I'm Wearing:
Dress: Gal Meets Glam (exact)
Wedges: Macy's (exact)
Tote: Anthropologie (exact)
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment