Nov 21, 2018

The Perfect Fall Sweater


It's been awfully cold around here lately, especially since it's only November!  But you won't hear me complaining.  I love snow during the most wonderful time of the year!

I do keep reminding myself, though, to appreciate fall for just a few more days (because the day after Thanksgiving, it's full-blown Christmas season in my book).  So, in the name of autumn, can we appreciate all of the beautiful fall colors in this sweater?!



This sweater was a recent purchase from one of my favorite online stores, Modcloth!  It's my first stop when I'm looking for fun and unique pieces to add to my closet, especially cozy sweaters this time of year!

Are you looking to share your sweater inspiration?  Head over to The Blended Blog or Sarah's blog, Foxy's Domestic Side to link-up!

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment