Nov 7, 2018

What to Wear for Thanksgiving


Can you believe that Thanksgiving is only two weeks from tomorrow?  Do you think it feels early this year?!  Early or not, I'm not complaining.  The holiday season is my favorite time of year and I'm ready to kick it off with a morning Turkey Trot, the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade, family time and delicious food!

What does your family wear for Thanksgiving?  Are you a "let's get dressed-up" or a "pajama pants all the way" kind of a group?  My family falls somewhere in between.  We like to look nice but still be comfortable (I mean, obviously we have to be able to fit bellies full of food into whatever we're wearing).



This is the sort of outfit I typically reach for on Thanksgiving morning:
stretchy jeans...check
cozy, tunic-y sweater...check
fall colors...check!

So tell me, what do you plan to wear for Thanksgiving.  Or better yet, show me!  Head over to The Blended Blog or my friend Alison's blog, Puppies and Pretties, to link-up!


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment