Feb 8, 2019

J'adore 2.8.19


Welcome to J'adore, my weekly space for sharing what makes me happy lately.  This week I want to write about a few products from one of my favorite beauty brands, Bare Minerals.  I've been a BM fan since college (Cupcake is my all-time favorite eyeshadow), but I've recently found a few new products to add to my regular rotation.

1.  Gen Nude Eyeshadow Pallette - Rose.  While I love my above-mentioned eyeshadow, sometimes loose powder make-up isn't convenient or worth the hassle.  For that reason, I purchased this pallet for everyday use.  I love the pinky neutral hues (that tends to be my M.O. when it comes to eye make-up).  And the colors have plenty of pigment but are still super easy to blend.  It's the perfect easy-to-use pallet for those workday mornings.  The pallet comes in neutral and copper as well.

2.  Lasting Line Long-Wearing Eyeliner.  I've struggled to find an eyeliner  that I like well enough to repurchase.  I've found liners that create too bold a line or don't have enough color.  I've used plenty of pencils that bleed a nice grey line onto my eyelid over the course of the day.  But the search is over!  I just bought a second version of this eyeliner.  It has staying power and is just the right amount of color.

3.  Butter Drench Restorative Rich Cream.  Calling all dry-skinned beauties!  I've found the thickest, most luxurious moisturizer.  If your skin is at all combination to oily I do not recommend this lotion because it's so so rich.  But if you're like me and have extremely dry skin in the winter, this stuff is the best!
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment