Sep 25, 2014

At Last!

(Semi) fall weather has finally (temporarily) arrived...just in time for the official start of the season!  I celebrated the occasion by pulling-out all of the stops...a scarf, booties and vibrant fall hues!  Well, I guess not all of the stops.  I convinced myself that the tights can wait until it's just a little bit cooler.



I think that this scarf might just be my favorite seasonal transition piece.  It is light enough to wear during the spring and fall.  Plus, it is floral but in darker hues which I think makes it more appropriate for transitioning out of or into cooler weather.




You will be seeing this shirt again next week when I post my September purchases.  I just couldn't resist the warm color or the quilted shoulders.  I can't wait to remix it as the temperatures continue to drop!

Alright, mes amis, I'm off to drink my Pumpkin Spice Latte and peruse the lovely looks over at Skirt Week hosted by my friends Andi and Inge!  (Who am I kidding, I'm off to drink coffee out of my travel mug while teaching those crazy teenagers some French.)  But you should definitely check-out Skirt Week!

What I'm Wearing:
Shirt: Banana Republic (exact)
Scarf: Gift (similar, similar)
Skirt: Old Navy (similar, similar)
Booties: Belk (similar, similar)

Linking-Up:
Greater Than Rubies and Tucker Up- The Lovely Look Book
Perfectly Coutured and White Coat Wardrobe- Three-fer Thursday
Rachel the Hat and Lena B Actually- Passion 4 Fashion
Simple Sequins- Fashion Item Friday
Style Elixir- Friday's Fab Faves
Vodka Infused Lemonade- Très Chic Fashion Thursday
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment