Nov 14, 2014

Blogging Besties: Plaid Skirt

Happy Friday, loves!  When Alex wore this amazing DIY plaid skirt last week, I just about died.


Okay, okay.  That might be a slight exaggeration.  But I was super excited because I own the skirt that she modeled her homemade little number after!  I nailed this "take one, pass it on!"


As of yesterday, the holiday season has begun, in my opinion!  I don't know about you, but this girl rocked-out to Christmas music all the way to school and all the way back for two straight days now!  I'm even writing this post while burning my beloved Winter Candy Apple candle from Bath and Body Works and drinking hot chocolate.  It's the most wonderful time of the year, y'all!

That being said, I refrained from creating the Christmas spectacular ensemble that could be made with this skirt (my initial outfit involved red tights and a red shirt, I'm not kidding).  I toned down the holiday explosion by working with the blue tones in the skirt...but you better believe that the red tights and reindeer tee are just waiting to be paired with this plaid beauty!



This weeks outfit: white lace tee + blue scarf + plaid skirt + blue sparkly flats.  I can't wait to see which of these pieces you and Alex pass on next week.

And don't forget to link-up with your version of Alex's ensemble from last week!

What I'm Wearing:
Top: LOFT (similar, similar)
Scarf: Gap Outlet (similar, similar)
Skirt: J.Crew Factory (similar, similar)
Shoes: France (similar, similar)

Previous Editions of Blogging Besties:

Featured On:

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment