Jul 10, 2014

Rocks Box Review #2

Happy Friday Eve, my dear friends!  I am writing this evening with a quick update on my Rocks Box goodies.  For those of you who are not familiar with Rocks Box, for $20 a month you receive designer jewelry that you can wear around and then return, or keep forever.  If you are interested in more details and information, check-out my first Rocks Box review.

I am still delighted by my experience with Rocks Box.  I enjoy the element of surprise when I receive my box and I love experimenting with all of the jewelry (even if I don't choose to keep it).  I think that this rotation of accessories helps me to spice-up my wardrobe without making a huge investment.


Both the earrings and the gold bracelet arrived in my latest Rocks Box.  While I didn't keep either, I had a lot of fun styling them.  I loved the boldness of the earrings and the delicacy of the bracelet.  Both were quite versatile and went with a lot of ensembles.


This pink druzy necklace is sparkly and gorgeous!  I decided to spend the $42 to keep this gem.  In my first box, I received a black druzy ring.  When I reviewed this item, I mentioned to the stylist that I loved the druzy but would prefer something more colorful.  I can tell that she really took my comments to heart because this necklace is perfect.

If you want to try Rocks Box, please follow my link.  You will receive $10 off your first month's subscription and I will receive a $25 credit.  Merci beaucoup!

What I'm Wearing:
Kristine Lily Pale Pink Druzy Quartz and Gold Necklace in 14kt Gold Fill (similar, similar)
Gorjana Infinity Knot Cuff in Gold (similar, similar)
House of Harlow 1960 Sunburst Button Earrings in White (exact)

Linking-Up:
Penniless Socialite- Look What I Got
Rachel the Hat and Lena B. Actually- Passion 4 Fashion
Simple Sequins- Fashion Item Friday
Style Elixir- Friday's Fab Faves
Vodka Infused Lemonade- Très Chic Fashion Thursday
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment