May 1, 2015

Blogging Besties: Gold Necklace

I don't know about you, my friends, but it has been one crazy week!  I'm so happy that we've made it to Friday!  Do you have any plans this weekend?  I'm planning to do next to nothing and I couldn't be more pleased.

Alex looked like she was ready for summer is this bright ensemble from last week!


This "take one, pass it on" moment was a bit tricky for me since I wore my only orange shirt last week and don't own a pair of white jeans.  So gold accessories it is!


Featuring gold accessories is also a great reason for me to show-off my latest Rocks Box purchase!  If you aren't familiar with Rocks Box, it's a $20 per month jewelry rental service.  For more information, check-out this post of mine!  If you receive a piece that you love, you can actually purchase it and keep it at a discounted rate.  I've been using the service for about a year now and have managed to limit myself to only three sparkly items to keep.  That means that this necklace is pretty darn amazing since I chose to purchase it!

Shameless plug: I get money to spend towards jewelry if I refer friends.  If this is something that interests you, I will love you forever if you use my code: whitneybff3!


I love that the necklace has feminine, delicate filigree details while still being long enough to make a statement.  For this look, I let the necklace stand-out while wearing what I think of as a "Whitney Uniform" of sorts: fit-and-flare dress and leopard-print flats!


Here are your choices to pass-on for next week: a little black dress or fit-and-flare style (or both), a long gold necklace, filigree jewelry, leopard-print flats, or black and cognac.

Don't forget to link-up below with your passed-on item from Alex's look last week!

What I'm Wearing:
Dress: Old Navy (exact)
Necklace: c/o Rocks Box (similar, similar)
Flats: LOFT (similar, similar)


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment