May 29, 2015

Blogging Besties: Sandals

Happy Friday, friends!  Did you have a wonderful week?  I've had so much fun celebrating my birthday with friends and family...for once I'm not ready for the week to be over!

Last week Alex looked so put together in her all-neutral ensemble:


I chose to go with an entirely different look and only passed-on a pair of sandals.  This post is a minor fail because you can't even see my sandals in these pictures...but I promise they are there!



A few weeks ago I reviewed my first Le Tote experience.  This dress arrived in my second "tote" and I love it!  I'm not yet thrilled with every piece I've received but I'm enjoying the service enough to continue with it.  I will keep you posted!

Here are your elements to pass-on for next week: a printed dress, a denim vest, sandals, or something borrowed!

What I'm Wearing:
Dress: c/o Le Tote (similar, similar)
Vest: Old Navy (similar)
Sandals: Boutique (similar)

What did you pass-on from Alex's look last week?


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment