May 2, 2015

April Budget

It feels like it's been ages since my last budget update.  I didn't write such a post in March because I didn't buy a single thing all month!  I decided to end the first quarter of my 2015 budget with a surplus so that I could buy something special in April...a great pair of classic, white Converse sneakers (which you've already seen here and here and here).  These shoes are already getting so much love and I can't wait to wear them into the summer months.  I definitely feel like this was a smart and fun purchase!


The mint cardigan was a closet staple that I wanted to add to my wardrobe.  In order to hit Old Navy's $50 minimum for free shipping, I added the dress and blouse to my cart.  It turns out that both are super cute, especially the dress!  I love this little number so much that I ordered the same one in black (and am trying to refrain from ordering it in guava...I need an intervention).

The necklace that I received in my most recent Rocks Box and the fun, heart-shaped sunnies round-out my first purchases of the spring.  I can't wait for the temperatures to start rising so I can continue to wear these pieces!

1.  Old Navy Jersey Fit & Flare Dress: Original Price- $29.95 Price Spent- $5
2.  Old Navy Floral Pop-Over: Original Price- $32.42 Price Spent- $24.94
3.  Old Navy 3/4 Sleeved V-Neck Cardigan: Original Price- $25.92 Price Spent- $19.94
4.  Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Sneaker: Original Price- $55 Price Spent- $ 47.65
5.  LOFT Metallic Heart Shaped Sunglasses: Original Price- $24.50 Price Spent- $24.50
6.  Ashiana London Diamond Charm Long Necklace: Original Price- $61 Price Spent- $38


Total Remaining from First Quarter- $20.08
Total Spent April- $160.03
Total Spent this Quarter- $139.95
Total Saved this Quarter- $63.75
Total Remaining- $110.05

Linking-up with Fran's Budgeting Bloggers!

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment