Apr 15, 2015

Create28: Lovely Spring Looks- Sneakers

I mentioned in my last post that I recently purchased a pair of classic, white Converse sneakers.  At first I thought that these shoes were too sporty for me since my style is awfully girly.  However, after admiring them on many of my favorite bloggers, I just couldn't resist their charm.  And boy am I glad that I bought them because I just can't stop wearing them!  They take my dresses to a new, playful level and help me to pull my other outfits together in a casual yet chic way.

Last time, I paired my Converse with fun, spring dress.  This time, I wanted to take them in a different direction!



Over Spring Break I went to my first-ever professional hockey game (you guys, SO fun)!  Of course I had to support my team with some Red Wings gear.  I think that pairing the jersey with my Converse made for a sporty and polished look for watching the game!

I'm already looking forward to my next Red Wings game!

Have you traded your winter boots for sneakers this spring?  Which pair are you wearing and how are you styling them?  Show us on Instagram (#Create28SpringLooks) and link-up with us on Mondays! Next-up in the Create28 challenge is "Pattern Mixing."  See you tomorrow!


What I'm Wearing:
Jersey: Red Wings Apparel (exact)
Skinnies: American Eagle (exact)
Converse: DSW (exact)
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment