Apr 6, 2015

Create28: Lovely Spring Looks- Patterned Bottoms

Happy Monday, friends! Hope you had a lovely weekend and beautiful Easter. I am thankful to have taken Friday off of work and had a three-day weekend. The weather is beginning to be lovely and of course that makes it especially wonderful to be off of work. I had hoped to post an Easter outfit but I have not invested in a pretty Spring dress or skirt this year. Instead I am more or less combing an Easter look post with the patterned bottoms. Honestly, this is what I wore to church on Sunday. We are a very casual gathering and meet in a rented facility. Actually, our church is just a baby and will be one year old this month. My hubby and I spent the last 20 years in a large church but decided we wanted to move to a more intimate setting. We are thankful we did because the entire setting helps to build a genuine community of authenticity. We are blessed to have so many precious people in our lives through this congregation. Here's my Easter and patterned bottoms look that I wore to church on Sunday.
  Pattern Bottoms 4This look isn't the typical bright and bold spring colors but a minty green mixed with the windowpane pixie pants is a fun casual look on an April day in Texas. Patterned Bottoms 3
Patterned Bottoms 5pants/ON {similar} tank/ON {exact} sweater/ON {similar} shoes/dsw {similar} necklace/the limited {similar}

Are you a fan of patterned pants or skirts? Not too long ago I wasn't. I couldn't wrap my brain around why I would want to wear patterns on my lower half. But friends, I totally see how fun it makes your wardrobe. Need a little inspiration to take the plunge? Here's some ideas from Pinterest. Tomorrow Whitney will be styling pastels. Be sure to stop by and see what great look she puts together. If you've been following along and want to link up, please do!
Create28Spring
 
 Linking up: Monday Patti /Molly /Carylee /Lauren /Jen /Rhea /Laura /Erin /Rachelle Tuesday Amber /Laura /Lauren / Susan & J /Jess Wednesday Alison /Lindsey /Shanna /Sarah /Liz /Vicki/Morgan / Leanne /Brooke & Erica

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment