Apr 11, 2015

Create28: Lovely Spring Looks- Scarves

I don't know about you, but throwing on a scarf is my favorite way to add interest to what I'm wearing when I'm feeling uninspired!  It's a simple way to jazz up a basic outfit (like this black swing dress) and a great way to let your personality shine through your ensemble.


As we transition into spring, I'm stepping back from my chunky, knit scarves and am reaching for my lighter, gauzy ones.  I've developed quite an extensive scarf collection so I haven't been purchasing many lately.  However, when I saw this travel-themed number a few months ago, I knew it had to be mine!  I mean, I'm a French teacher and this scarf has the Eiffel Tower on it.  I just had to!


I can't wait to see how you are wearing your scarves to transition into warmer weather!  Tomorrow Carrie will be showing you a scarf look and I hope you will join us for Scarves Part 2!


What I'm Wearing:
Dress: ASOS (similar, similar)
Scarf: Lou Lou (similar, similar)
Flats: DSW (exact)
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment