Apr 20, 2015

Create28: Lovely Spring Looks- Lace

Happy Monday, friends! Hope your weekend was restful and lovely. Today it's back to the workforce for me and I am starting a new position which is actually a promotion. I'm totally excited! New challenges and that is something I really love - a good challenge. Today, I'm styling lace {or in my case a crocheted top} and to be honest, I'm pulling some looks from this time last year. The reason being, I have looked for a top with some lace detail because I want to add that little bit of femininity to my wardrobe but so far that has been a fail. I thought I would pull these looks back out because I still really like them and know I'll be wearing them again this year.

Mustard skirt w/crochet top & blue cardigan
Mustard skirt w/crochet top & blue cardigan

skirt/the limited {similar} top/kohl's {similar} sweater/ON {similar} scarf/gift {similar} shoes/target{similar}

Woven pants w/crochet top & scarf
Woven pants w/crochet top & scarf
pants/the limited {similar} top/kohl's {similar} scarf/charlotte russe {similar} shoes/dsw {similar}

To be honest, I almost put this top in the giveaway pile. I'm so glad that I didn't do that! I have it to be a gorgeous top which adds a touch of femininity to almost anything in my wardrobe. How about you? Do you have any lace or crocheted pieces in your wardrobe? What is your go to piece that make you feel and look feminine? Would love to hear about it in the comments.

Remember today is our link up so add your post below and if you want to, please enter the giveaway. Who wouldn't want a gift card to Nordstrom's, right?

Be sure to stop by tomorrow when Whitney will be a styling a graphic tee. I've seen some great ones so far this season and can't wait to see hers. Have a lovely day, friends!

Create28Spring

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment