Apr 21, 2015

Create28: Lovely Spring Looks- Graphic Tee

I've found myself totally into graphic tees in the past year or so!  They are a fun way to express your style and personality because you can literally wear your interests on your sleeve (or chest, rather).  As a French teacher, I naturally find myself drawn to all apparel featuring French phrases or the Eiffel Tower.  I really do try to limit myself but when I came across this cropped "Pardon my French" number, I knew I had to add it to my collection.


You guys, this is my first ever crop top!  That being said, I am not comfortable baring any part of my midriff for the world to see...which is where these high-waisted shorts come into play.  And while I'm experimenting with new-to-me looks, I might as well try a pair of tights under shorts!  This outfit really put me outside of my comfort zone, but guess what?  I loved it!


What do you proudly display across your chest when you wear your favorite graphic tee?  Your favorite sports team?  Your favorite book?  Celebrity?  I can't wait to see!  And don't just stop with one, wear your second favorite graphic tee tomorrow and come back to see how Carrie styles hers!


What I'm Wearing:
Tee: Boutique (similar, similar)
Shorts: Anthropologie (similar, similar)
Tights: Nordstrom (exact)
Flats: DSW (exact)

Linking-Up:
I Do DeClaire- Confident Twosdays
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment