Apr 29, 2015

Create28: Lovely Spring Looks- Whitney's Recap

We have come to the end of Create28: Lovely Spring Looks!  I hope that you have had as much fun as I have exploring your closet with our daily prompts!  In my opinion, they really gave me creative direction without being as restrictive as certain capsule wardrobe challenges.  Photographing my outfits every other day has been quite the task, so I'm looking forward to going back to my usual blogging pace.  However, I've loved the prompts so much, I might make up my own from here on out!  Otherwise, I'm going to feel lost when I look into my closet tomorrow!

I've been proud of most of the outfits I've put together this month but here are my top three!  I think what I like the best about these ensembles are their feminine feel and fun prints.



Leopard Print

What feels really great is that I don't have any outfits to list as my least favorites.  Sure, I have a few that didn't photograph as well as I would have liked, but in general, I like what I wore this month!

In terms of stand-out pieces that I wore a bunch, my denim jacket, mint cardigan and new Converse sneakers got a lot of love!  To me, these are quintessential pieces for transitioning into warmer weather.

What looks did you love the most this month?  Which pieces have you been reaching for over and over?

And finally, merci beaucoup for following along with Carrie and me this month!  I hope you'll keep stopping by!  Stay tuned for Carrie's recap tomorrow!

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment