Apr 27, 2015

Create28: Lovely Spring Looks- Leopard Print

Wow!  I can't believe we've made it to my last look of Create28: Lovely Spring Looks!  And you know what? I think I saved the best for last!

You know that feeling when you put an outfit on and you just feel good?  You feel like yourself, but like your best self?  That's how I feel about this ensemble. I feel like this outfit really represents me and what I want my personal style to be.  I love the feminine cut of the dress, the whimsical bird print and the fun pattern mixing!



In what sorts of looks do you feel your best?  How did you wear leopard print today?  Let me know in the comments and link-up your latest Create28 looks below!  Also, stop back tomorrow for our final prompt of the month, Favorite New Trend!

What I'm Wearing:
Dress: Hand-me-down (similar, similar)
Belt: Anthropologie (similar, similar)
Denim Jacket: Hand-me-down (similar, similar)
Tights: Nordstrom (exact)
Flats: LOFT (similar, similar)

Let's see all of your Create28 looks from the past week!


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment