Apr 19, 2015

Create28: Lovely Spring Looks- Show Your Toes

I don't know about you, but when the temperatures start to rise, I get super excited to see my sandals again!  Throughout my blogging journey, I've gotten a lot better at truly utilizing my wardrobe.  I now know that a summer sundress can partner with a pair of tights and a cardigan to create a winter look.  While I'm proud of my newly found remixing abilities, I don't feel as much excitement about clothing when the seasons change since I've been wearing the same pieces all along.  But shoes!  You can't wear riding boots in the summer nor can you show your toes when it snows (ohhh dear, maybe writing three posts in a row has me a bit loopy)!  So I am very excited to switch-up my footwear!


Doesn't this dress remind you a little bit of Carrie's from a few days ago?  Anyways, I've owned this dress and cardigan for a few years now but never thought to put them together.  Don't you love when you create a new favorite combo from well-loved pieces?  If you look closely, you can see that there is a very subtle print to the cardigan which makes for a fun, pattern-mixed look.  The cognac belt and wedges pull the look together!


Are your toes happy to be breathing the fresh air?  Let's see 'em!  And tomorrow we want to see your Lovely Lace!


What I'm Wearing:
Dress: LOFT (similar, similar)
Cardigan: Target (similar, similar)
Belt: Anthropologie (similar, similar)
Wedges: DSW (similar)
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment