Apr 24, 2015

Blogging Besties: Orange

Hello, all! Thank goodness it's Friday, and thank goodness it's time for me to share my Blogging Besties look with you!

Last week, Whitney wore this bright, fun spring look:


I considered going the easy route and passing on a denim jacket, flats, or sunglasses, since I wear them all the time and they're super-easy to style! But since I'm in the middle of my Take One, Pass It On remix right now, I decided to choose something a little more challenging. During this challenge, I've been searching for ways to remix pieces in my closet that don't get a lot of love.

So, I chose my orange top! I really love it on the hanger, especially the contrast piping, but that little stripe has made it kinda tough to style! But for today, I thought the bright colors of the orange and pink would pop really nicely against my white jeans. Then, I added gold sandals and accessories!







Blouse: LOFT via ThredUP (similarsimilarsimilar)
Jeans: LOFT (similarsimilarsimilar)
Sandals: Jack Rogers (exact)


The elements of this outfit are: orange, a sleeveless blouse, white jeans, sandals, gold jewelry, bangles, and contrast piping. What did you pass on from Whitney's outfit last week? Link up with your look! 


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment